Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

should i buy a helmet for me or my son first?

Poster: A snowHead
we were skiing the other day and i noticed that loads of other families had helmeted up their young ones and not their selves. I also noticed a man skiing with a helmet on and a baby on his back with no helmet on.

so, i'm going to decide soon to buy a helmet but not sure if i should get one for me or for my lad. he's 14. I don't carry him around on my back much though.

what shape of helmet do i need for my head. it's kind of round. with a wee bit of hair on it.

and should i get one with muzic and what kind of muzic?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is your son likely to be a footballer or any other high earner in the future? If so, invest in your future and get him one, if not, save the tiny cost and get drunk Mr. Green
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
given your username, I would have thought helmets were the least of your worries
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Definitely muzac, death metal. Makes you a more aggressive skier.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just make your own.

No 6 is dead easy, you could make a matching pair.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2011/feb/03/egypt-protesters-head-protection-helmets#/?picture=371390048&index=0
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you've both got hair, then a few good thick coats of extra hold hairspray should suffice. Get a good shalaque on and leave for half an hour before head injury.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Could you get one very big one and share it?

snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1997337#1997337

To save everyone's sanity..... wink Laughing

DB, Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
anal prolapse, Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Looks like you have a bit of right eye prolapse there.... Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
yourself obviously. if your son is lying with his brains splattered across the piste, you will be no good to him if your brains are also splattered across the piste Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
anal prolapse, In some places (e.g. Itlay) it's the law that under a certain age helmets must be worn.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Arno, that's a very good point! But mind you, If anal prolapse's brains had spilled out, his son could always wrap himself up in the remnants to help keep warm until international rescue arrived on the scene.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
shoogly, Laughing

But one has to assume, therefore, that his son is a dwarf. A very small dwarf. And that could make International Rescue's search tricky. I mean, very tricky indeed.
snow conditions
With reference to Snowsquirrell's question, if the son is likely to be a professional footballer, then definitely don't bother with a helmet for him. First of all if he damages himself permanently then the world would only be deprived of a footballer thereby improving the gene pool, and if he only causes himself brain damage then it won't matter as he could still be a professional footballer.
ski holidays
Selfish gene theory says your son first. He's younger has a better generation of genes and will be soon trying to spread them. You however are now redundant so it doesn't really matter.
snow conditions
fatbob

It doesn't work quite like that. If you are still fertile & junior isn't yet then the survival instinct says look after No. 1
snow conditions
anal prolapse wrote:
what shape of helmet do i need for my head. it's kind of round. with a wee bit of hair on it.

Well, from what you say a kind of roundish helmet might be best for you. However, I would recommend that you get one without any hair on it at all - but that's just my opinion Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy