Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Foy ski school- how young?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any advice re a 3 year old in St Foy?

ESF website says from 4 in Piou Piou.

Other ESF places seem to take from 3 in snow garden.

Any suggestion are reasonable accommodation either self catering or chalet board.

Looking for the week of 8th April (to add to a week in Peisey)?

thanks

ed
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
helloo
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Our kids learnt to ski there. Most 3 years old aren't really big to strong enough to enjoy ski school even if you can persuade the instructors to take them. I recommend you put him/her in the creche and book a couple of private lessons to see if he/she can get the hang of snow-plough.
I still remember catching the chairlift with my wife, then watching below our then 4 year old son take off his skis and start running away from ski school. We lost sight of them as the instructor returned with Alfie under his arm.

For accommodation look at http://www.auberge-montagne.co.uk/ run by Sue & Andy. We've stayed several times in their excellent auberge chalet/hotel but they also run several other chalets now.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ed123, they won't take a 3 year-old, we've asked loads of times. As BenTisdall, says, put him in for a private lesson or just try him for an hour or two on the nursery slope yourselves.

We have space for the week of the 8th BTW - http://www.whiteroomchalet.com/winintro.htm
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy