Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

altibus

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What happens if you pre book and your plane is delayed? Can you just get on the next one?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep. The ticket they give you is effectively an open return in practice.

I pre-booked for the 14.15 one and they let me on the 10.30 one cos we got our bags etc. quicker than expected.

They're a pretty shambolic operation to be honest... At the changeover at Moutiers it was absolute bedlam with greasy Frenchies everywhere (imagine a bad mid-French holidays lift queue - just like that but with suitcases and ski bags as well), they didn't even look at my ticket when they let the 3 of us onto the bus.

I would make sure you leave plenty of time for the return... Personally wouldn't use them again unless I absolutely had to...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bobmcstuff, we have used them once before - and yes, its not exactly a tidy operation Laughing

thanks for the advice
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You obviously picked bad weeks I have used Altibus from GVA to Tignes dozens of times - always on time (except for really extreme circs). Sure their website is a bit strange but the people and the service seem to run on rails.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy