Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

CHAMONIX VALLEY Feb 26th - March 4th, some company for skiing would be nice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm skiing in the Chamonix valley from Feb 26th to March 4th, but my girlfriend is a non-skier so she will just be going walking. It would be nice to have some company on the slopes.

I'm a good intermediate skier & I'll have a go at anything. I know my way around, having been to Chamonix twice before.

I tend to ski till I drop, but don't let that put you off. I'm easy going & always up for a laugh.

We will be staying in Chamonix Sud, close to the Aiguille du Midi Gondola.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm very tempted by a last-minute trip next tuesday thru friday. Did you find anyone to ski with yet? Was it easy to find people the last couple of times you went or did you go in a group before?

I would describe myself as intermediate but not advanced. I can handle most reds & blacks but have not much experience off-piste yet.

Conditions are fairly good in the Mont Blanc region at the moment?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

I ended up skiing on my own, had a great time but not as much fun as it is when you've got someone to ski with.

For the last 8 years I've been skiing with my daughters, who are both good skiers and they push me to ski a bit faster which is no bad thing, but they couldn't go this year.

The conditions were fantastic for the first few days with lovely crunchy snow, though it became so warm that the thaw made the snow a bit mushy, though more snow is forecast for the next few days. Definitely worth going as soon as you can.

If you haven't been to Chamonix before its worth buying the Unlimited Pass so you can ski Courmayer in Italy (you have to pre-book the coach from a booth next to the train station) and Les Houches down the valley. Also worth going up the Aiguille du Midi Gondola for the view, even if you don't ski the Vallee Blanche.

Chamonix is a great town, with loads of good Apres ski, well worth a visit.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I made the trip in the end! Booked my ticket and headed out the next day. Skied from wednesday to friday. Mainly in Brevent/Flegere and also les grand montets. Some of it was very nice, other parts quite challenging. Some lifts & pistes began to close on friday because of an avalanche risk, but the trip was definitely worth it. You're right about the apres-ski...it wrote off a morning's skiing! I'm sure I'll be back there soon.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy