Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen - Looking for good ski rental place and guide

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

My first post ever on here but I have read so great replies and advice so here is hoping I will find some.

I am off to Mayrhofen (somewhat against my will) on Sat 25th Feb 2012 for 7 days of shredding. Problem is, I don't buy skies, always rent or have seasonnair friends with the right equipment. The places I usually go I know the places to rent from, unfortunately I have never been to "hof" and after some research just can't find what I'm looking for.

Does anyone know a place that rents top-end out of the ordinary skies. I am looking for Big Mountain/Free Ride skies (I don't have a specific ski, usually ski what every my friend or the ski shop man puts me on). Something nice and big. None of this carving and race stuff that all of the regular shops carry. I'm a regular at La Grave if that helps to define what I'm looking for.

2nd question, hoping to find a guide for a couple of days. Preferably one that doesn't charge me like I'm the guy who invented Facebook and just went public with it.

Lastly, if anyone is around and want to team up, especially for the guide or just for a bit of chilling, let me know.

Massive thanks in advance!

Bangwizz
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bangwizz, Welcome to posting on Snowheads! snowHead

I and many others have recommended Luggi's for ski servicing, they also do rentals, so check them out: http://www.rentski.info/uk/Welcome.html
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Luggi's is good but I don't think he does anything other than skis but he'd certainly advise on who does. Otherwise look on the Mayrhofen website, there is a link to all the rental shops.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Skizone.at right under the gondola, best ski hire i've ever gotten anywhere, i went for the VIP skis and they are current season
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the suggestions. Much appreciated. Will check them out and see how I get on. If anyone has a good guide contact in the Ziller Tall that would be awsome as well.

Thanks!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy