Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers/late start to holiday, etc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there

Further to my last posting about my Gran, I've just found out that the funeral is on Monday which is the day after I am supposed to fly out to Courmayeur for a week. I am considering maybe contacting Crystalski and telling me the circumstances and maybe if I can make my own way there on Tuesday but fly back as originally planned on the following Sunday.

Can anyone recommend transfers or information about getting to Courmayeur from either Geneva or Turin airports?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi
if you fly into turin there is a bus from the airport you can get to courmaeur pretty easily -- you get on the bus from turin airport to turin bus station cost 6.50 euros

http://www.aeroportoditorino.it/en/passeggeri_en/trasporti_en/bus_en.html

then you change and get the bus to courmauyer

http://www.savda.it/it/#

alternatively i can recomend the following taxi co. we have used before -- obviously taxi's will be more expensive for one person ;
http://www.clickairporttransfer.com/turin-airport-transfer.html?page=1

hope that helps.......
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jb1970, hope you manage to get this sorted, but do remember to make sure that Crystalski confirm that you will be flying back as planned on the return trip. I don't know what your flight arrangements are but I know that sometimes if you don't take the outbound flight the airline just cancels your return flight.

Sounds as if the info above will help with your transfer.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jb1970 wrote:
Hi there

Further to my last posting about my Gran, I've just found out that the funeral is on Monday which is the day after I am supposed to fly out to Courmayeur for a week. I am considering maybe contacting Crystalski and telling me the circumstances and maybe if I can make my own way there on Tuesday but fly back as originally planned on the following Sunday.

Can anyone recommend transfers or information about getting to Courmayeur from either Geneva or Turin airports?

Thanks

Fly to Gva - book a transfer with Chamexpress or one of those guys to cham centre. take a cab through the tunnel and you're in courmayeur..
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

take a cab through the tunnel

that sounds pricey!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's a bus through the tunnel from Chamonix to Courmayeur.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am resurrecting this posting because, although the flights to Turin are very expensive, I can fly out of Geneva for £136. Flight gets into Geneva at 16.10 in the afternoon. How do I get from Geneva to Courmayeur?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jb1970, I looked into this a couple of years ago because there was a chance the accommodation I wanted through Crystal was full and I'd have to make my own arrangements. As it happens Crystal came good in the end. But in the meantime I had researched the DIY route.

These people do shared transfers from Geneva to Chamonix:

http://www.mountaindropoffs.com/

Then, you take the bus from Chamonix to Courmayeur, timetable for which is here:

http://www.chamonix.com/pdf/courmayeurete.pdf

I believe this bus is free if you have an MBU lift pass.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy