Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

DMSS Ski Trips

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anybody been on any these?
Anybody done Utah with them?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 22-02-12 6:22; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Woudl you want to go on holiday with a Daily Mail Reader lol!! rolling eyes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kiters, Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You read the Mail? Shame!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I suspect she means DMSS Magazine trips.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes I did mean the DMSS
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I once won a holiday in Chamonix through them but it wasn't one of their own.
(And I only had a copy of the DMSS mag because I sold them an article I couldn't persuade a couple of other mags to take.)
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
andersont wrote:
You read the Mail? Shame!

NO I DID NOT!!!!! LOL Razz
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Obviously nobody has travelled with them?

What about Ski Independent the company who organises the trips? I fancy going back to Utah but difficult to organise on my own rolling eyes

Admin What about a snowHead trip to Utah Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Linds, Ski Independence highly recommended; I think Hells Bells has been with them too
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Linds, We went on a DMSS trip to Whistler a few years ago that was done through Ski Independence and it was very well organised.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Linds, if it's Ski Independence, based in Edinburgh, I've used them too and thought they were really good - helpful, flexible, efficient, no complaints at all.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
WTFH, late of this parish, once went on a US trip with them IIRC.

BTW Utah is about the easiest place to organise yourself for a decent ski trip - heaps of hotels/motels in the greater SLC area and good public transit up the canyons/ tramline into downtown. Cheapo car rental as well if you want a bit more flexibility and simply ditch it at a park n ride if it looks like being anything like chain up weather.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
fatbob, I went with some others last time and we did different resorts but looking to go on my own so would prefer the safety of a group. We did meet up with some of them in Snowbird and Deer Valley hence why I was asking about them.
Pedantica, holidayloverxx, More research needed I think rolling eyes Saturday evening at Hemel ladies? Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Linds Understand and a decent social group can make a big difference on a holiday. Those Mormon gangs can be intimidating though with their shirt and ties and neat haircuts so I don't blame you about the safety aspect wink Actually downtown SLC was a bit of a surprise to me for aggressive panhandling and homeless, wasn't really expecting any but it was pretty evident.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy