Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The scientifically proven way to find the resorts where it will snow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Go where ever Admin is going – but the following week.

What can I say but Cause And Effect.

I was in Tignes in November last year – no snow falling. Admin and few SH’s turn up – no snow falling. Admin and a few SH’s depart and right away it starts dumping.

Last week in the Brenta Dolomites (here) – no snow falling. Admin and few SH’s turn up – no snow falling. Admin and a few SH’s depart and today it starts dumping.

I say it’s just too much of a coincidence

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 19-02-12 20:03; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry dude but the theory doesn't stack up as when admin graced Schladming in Jan it snowed before, during and after.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
waynos,

Oh well, it was a good theory whilst it lasted.

I was all ready for Dragons Den, to rent him out to resort with no snow
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
waynos wrote:
Sorry dude but the theory doesn't stack up as when admin graced Schladming in Jan it snowed before, during and after.

sorry dude, just not true. It is 'cos I woz there Cool
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
OK the theory is back up and running

What should we charge to rent out Admin By the day / By the Week / etc to resorts with no snow ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wayne, whatever you charge, I'll do it for just a bit less wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Snowed during the S8BB Smile snowHead
Was virtually summer during the s7BB
Not convinced this theory holds, unless there's an odd/even year thing?

If I plan to go mountainbiking... the precipitation appears. Will bring bike instead of skis to the s9BB snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
or just goto Japan Smile
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The SnowGods smile on my boy, Sideways_Jnr. Snowed in London the day he was born and then every day for the next 7 days. Back in '10 took him to Courchevel in December, snowed pretty much every day we were there AND back in London, and then hardly anything after we left till the end of the season. Went to Les Arcs this year in Jan, starts to dump the week we are there. He's available for hire, of course as he's only 2 I'll have to accompany him, and he only flies first class... Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy