Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurotunnel

Poster: A snowHead
Just waiting to depart having pulled off motorway 45 mins ago. Totally different from New Year. There are extra UKBA booths virtually doubling capacity.

It is still busy. .y brother checked in 10 minutes ago (90mins early) and is on his booked crossing as all others are full.

They finally seem to have it sorted!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DJL, Excellent news Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DJL, are you departing France or UK?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bet the terminal still empty
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Departed France - now in UK waiting to disembark.

Boris, No idea - never went near it!

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Sat 18-02-12 21:14; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Terminal was busy when I went through yesterday. Shops seemed busy and most of the seating at the food outlets was full. Fortunately the queues to get through UK immigration were very short, and the new booths they've installed since we were there last seem to have done the job.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Excelllent news.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Fab news we will be going through tomorrow evening, fingers crossed.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DJL, very pleased for you Very Happy Next time for us is in April fingers crossed.

sarah, hope you've had a fab time. My friend is in Morzine this weekend and keeps sending texts to make me drool.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Went through on the 11th, one hour early booked automatically on the next dep. Result.
ukba no issues.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sounds good. snowHead
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Our friends went through yesterday wuth no probs except a car that stalled in the area between the booths and the road to the terminal Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sitting in our departure lane having arrived early & been put on a one hour earlier crossing which has been subsequently bumped by 50 minutes due to an 'earlier cancellation'. Passport checks much smoother than normal (our guy told us they'd been shipped in from Felixstowe for the weekend) and very early arrivals being turned away so at least they're trying!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Very trying!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Back in uk just now, got through fine. Arrived 2 hours and 5 mins early so by rights we should have been turned away as they were doing but we were waved through and allocated a train about half an hour earlier than our booked one.

Passport checks smooth, all booths open, no complaints there.

Then guess what? Due to 'earlier cancellations' all trains delayed up to 30 mins Laughing

What I want to know is how they can regularly have so many earlier cancellations??

Anyway we dropped on to a slightly earlier train from the loading line as we were diverted at the last minute down a ramp to fill up some spare space at the end of an overheight compartment.

Looking promising to get home in time for an Indian takeaway too Laughing
ski holidays
Oh and I forgot, had to take my son to the loo on the train despite having been in the terminal, so I braced myself but the loos were lovely! Not like usual and the recent thread, they were clean and fresh smelling and had beautiful full wall photo murals of lavender fields and a very nice faux wood effect loo seat Laughing

Obviously eurotunnel are reading SHs Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy