Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Departing this weekend!

Poster: A snowHead
Yay! 4:50 on a Friday afternoon, work's out, packing started and departing for stansted airport at 1am Sunday morning. Anyone else flying off to pastures snowy this weekend?

Am so excited!!!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not this weekend; have a great time. Where are you going?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, off to Tignes. Not been before!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
FiFi_Trixibell, It;ll be fab - we go every year; love it Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Woop, off to three valleys 4am from gatwick. Have fun Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
off to VT at 6am Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers sniffer999, holidayloverxx, I have every faith it'll be great as always Smile Love exploring new resorts!

Not looking forward to trying to sleep tomorrow eve though as it's so not going to happen. I'm a night-time person so I wonder if it would be more helpful to just stay up and then attempt to sleep throughout journey instead, however that always poses tricky too! :-S 6am is such an annoying time to fly (same as me.) You know those people who can fall asleep within 2 minutes of getting into their seat on the plane? That's literaly NEVER me Sad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
FiFi_Trixibell, Enjoy, you'll love tignes, have one in the "alpaca " for me snowHead

5:50 start on Monday for me off to Japan Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Same here im picking people up at 3am as we are going from gatwick, no chance of sleep beforehand WAY too excited!!! Razz Razz
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ooh, heard about the Alpaca - is that the place that reportedly does good cocktails? How do I get there then? Smile will be based in Le Lavachet...

I love the idea of going to Japan however it's my understanding that it's more of a haven for off piste powder hounds (?) so probably not the resort for me just yet! would love to go to the city. Bet you have an amazing time though - I find it really refreshing to get in some culture outside of Europe!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
FiFi_Trixibell, Alpaca is just up from the aeroski lift and well worth the walk over snowHead have a great week , the snow looks just brilliant this year

We are spending some time Tokyo and kyoto so plenty of culture to go with the pow!!!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Neilski, Thanks for that, will certainly have a look! Jealous of Japan though haha wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Driving to Belfast tomorrow, destination the Dolomites snowHead
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Very jealous of all those flying out this weekend, but then only two weeks to wait till we hit Belle Plagne!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Peterjones3, We nearly booked Belle Plagne as looked great however when we got the TO on the phone to book, the one we wanted had already sold out. Still, I'm not disappointed with the deal we got anyway Happy woo 10h and counting....
snow report
I'm off next weekend - Glasgow airport on Sunday morning at 5am - off to Courmayeur for a week.
snow report
Just booked a last minute deal for the family to Arinsal leaving tomorrow at 630! Happy Never been to Andorra and at the price we paid we'll hopefully get away at Easter as well.
latest report
Crell, well done; that's what I call last-minute... wink
snow report
Quote:

Very jealous of all those flying out this weekend,

I'd be more jealous of those going to France if the entire population of Paris wasn't headed in the same direction. wink
snow report
pam w, I would rather not be in France during holiday time however OH's personal commitments dictate the time available to us to get away as well as price playing a big factor. given what we paid and knowing what the slopes were like in courchevel this same time last year I'm more than happy really. Only really get I week a year to ski so as long as we're not expecting bare pistes, beggars can't be choosers! Happy
ski holidays
FiFi_Trixibell, someones up early and ready for the off , enjoy tignes, its a great place, doing a sunday departure should work well Cool
ski holidays
Thanks carbon_copy, Haha yes certainly am, a rare occurrence which only happens for holidays and Christmas! en route to stanstead and only little way left to go! Roads lovely and quiet for once too. Couldn't sleep and so technically only had about 40mins...oops! Let's hope there's plenty of legroom on the plane to get comfy wink
latest report
FiFi_Trixibell, enjoy , looks like a great forecast for the week in espace killy http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Tignes/6day/mid Cool Cool Cool Cool
snow report
FiFi_Trixibell, Enjoy your journey to Tignes. A quick update; It is currently snowing Very Happy Tomorrow and most of next week is forecast to be sunny Very Happy Who are you staying with Puzzled
latest report
In the 3 valleys at the moment and agreed there are a few delightful parisians on the slopes but on.the whole not too bad!! Fantastic conditions Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
Sat in my van waiting for a ferry to the uk from whence I intend to launch my forray to Canada!
snow conditions
Heading to Kitzbuehel in the morning - yippee!!
snow report
Heading to Cervinia on Sunday, yay!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy