Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kasprowy Wierch (Zakopane) does not have day pass for tram!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It seems that to ski the full vertical of this resort, that one must use the tram. OK, but at 39 PLZ, it's a bit pricey, especially for Eastern Europe. It is possible to get a day pass to ski the upper part (only about 250m vertical Mad), taking the tram up once, and skiing all the way down at the end. Is this accurate? If this is true, then the Tatras in Slovakia sounds much more interesting.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
swampwiz,
I think you pay 90 PLZ for a day card, which I guess will include the tram up and down once and two chairlifts on the top for the day.
It is confusing though on the website. It might be 90 PLZ just for one chair though Wink

http://www.pkl.pl/index.php?id=24
Maybe you can email them.

Or you can pay for single rides - 8 PLZ or 6.5 PLZ on the chairs if you top up the point cards.

You normally ski only on top two chairlifts. All the way down it is only a ski route which I think is rarely skiable and might have lots of flats. Although I am not so sure.

I would say you will be better off in Slovakia regardless.

Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy