Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Double Ski Bag - Room for boots? Recommendations?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

My first post here, so firstly a big hello to all!

I'm looking for some advice / guidance please. I want to buy a high quality double ski bag that will also take 2 pairs of boots, poles etc. etc.

I've looked at the Dakine Concourse Double on their website, which looks as if it might fit the bill. Does anybody know of any better options?

Many thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
awclymm, welcome to snowHeads.

Try this http://skibag-lokker.deal-net.co.uk/

I have the Team Double Ski Bag and it's a good size and very sturdy. Only drawback is that it won't accommodate skis more than 180cm long so might not be suitable for you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
awclymm, have a look at the evoc roller, great bag , i get 3x skis + boots and poles and gear no problems
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Neilski, How much does it weigh?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have a Dakine Fall Line Double which will fit 2 pairs of skis, poles and 1 pair of boots with room to spare. Only consideration is the size of the boots. My OH has 24.5 and they fit but my 29.5 don't!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cynic, bag wieghs 3.5 kg ish , all full up at 25kg , but i have only one set of bindings on QK 's Cool
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've got this

https://www.snokart.com/snokart-product/bags/black-kart

And no complaints so far.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
glp9 I have the Dakine Fall line and big boots too and I put the boots in the main bag rather than in the allocated boot pockets. I tend to use the bag only when the airline has a 1 bag luggage limit (eg BA) and stuff it full of clothes etc.

OH has trouble using the bag though as her skis are too short and the bag folds along its length meaning that it drags along the ground rather than rolls on its wheels. The bag comes in two lengths and I have the 190cm which makes the problem worse. The 170cm bag might work better for her.

It would easily take two pairs of skis and two pairs of boots (one pair in the main body of the bag). The issue would be weight. It would be well over 20kg but would be well within the 32kg of the maximum allowed by most airlines (charges and terms apply).
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
http://www.skiwear4less.com/acatalog/Big_Air_Cargo_Ski_Bag.html

This bag takes my 176cm skis, my boots, and all the unneccessary cr*p I feel the need to take skiing.

The delivery was spot on -£5 for next day fed ex- and the bag is as tough as the Berghaus and TNF gear I've owned in the past for trekking.

Also £59.99 is an absolute steal Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Anyone using this? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRESPASS-FUGITIZE-PADDED-DOUBLE-SKI-TRAVEL-BAG-/140685193958?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6353398786494339853#ht_1542wt_1041

£21.99, padded, 2 ski size, up to 175cm in length... Seems like a no brainer?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
JaMMi yup ,and been on two trips changed the bag after the first trip , came back ripped and on the second also!! cheap yes but quality no! and as for boots i would say no. But it will take two paris of skis snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy