Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austrian morning telly webcams

Poster: A snowHead
Sorry to ask as I recall seeing something on this a few months ago, which I now cant find again, but could anyone please direct me to a link for the Austrian morning webcams with the jolly music?

Ive just booked a week in Lofer and need to get in the mood.

Many thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
T-Dub, I haven't got a link but my TV in Flachau has the local resorts on channels 23, 24, 25. If you have a TV you might find similar when you get there
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks - any idea what the station/programme is called? I seem to recall ORF panorama or somesuch.

Whilst browsing through ORF I came across a solar powered drag lift...

http://tvthek.orf.at/topics/Unser%20Klima/3560147-Zeit-im-Bild/segments/3560285-Mit-der-Sonne-auf-den-Gipfel
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.feratel.com/webcams-wetter/oesterreich/land-salzburg.html

close, but not the telly version with the oompah music
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Alright here we go....

www.3sat.de

Then click 'mediathek' tab/button accross the top...

A new window (this is their player) will open and click the 'live' tab across the top of that...

Then click 'Alpenpanorama' and you should get a winter scene in the player screen....click the play button and an Ander Frensehen test card will start playing....this plays all the time so you can try it right now..Alpenpanorama goes live from 06:30 to 08:00...so put it on over your brekkie!!

Oh by the way....you play it outside the player by clicking on 'direkt am player' underneath the player window....this will allow you play it full screen.

I have it hooked up to to the TV in the bedroom...it's very soothing in the morning.

Let me know if this is ok for you??.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dazman, I have tried to find this several times. Thanks very much for the link. 9 sleeps... Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cad99uk, You're welcome.....1 more sleep!!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dazman wrote:
Alright here we go....

www.3sat.de

Then click 'mediathek' tab/button accross the top...

A new window (this is their player) will open and click the 'live' tab across the top of that...

Then click 'Alpenpanorama' and you should get a winter scene in the player screen....click the play button and an Ander Frensehen test card will start playing....this plays all the time so you can try it right now..Alpenpanorama goes live from 06:30 to 08:00...so put it on over your brekkie!!

Oh by the way....you play it outside the player by clicking on 'direkt am player' underneath the player window....this will allow you play it full screen.

I have it hooked up to to the TV in the bedroom...it's very soothing in the morning.

Let me know if this is ok for you??.

and thanks from me as well -- been looking for this sort of link for................ YEARS !!!! Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks v much for that

Does it run through summer, I wonder, for wanderers?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We get to watch, swiss, austrain and german webcams on TV every morning before work!!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
papasmurf, That's just showing off wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Razz
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
You can see every world class resort through snoweye.

It claims to contain a compilation of 5476 webcams in ski resorts from 48 countries around the world, including over 4000 in Europe.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
T-Dub wrote:
Thanks v much for that

Don't know about the on line version but the actual tv programme definately shows the webcams in summer and Autumn and I assume in the Spring. I was watching the programme showing all the webcams during my autumn visit to Mayrhofen last year
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
this may be a theme thoughout europe - while in Belguim last year, they showed various webcams in Belguim/Germany/Greece/Hungary etc...
ski holidays
T-Dub wrote:
Thanks v much for that

Yep. Or at least it has done in the past.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy