Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Blacksheepski.co.uk

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there, There is a group of eight of us visiting Soll, Austria on the 3rd March. Seven of us will be requiring lessons for various amounts of days. www.blacksheepski.co.uk seem like quite a different outfit. Has anyone used this company before, and if so was it good value for money and the intstruction of a high quality??? We are prepared to pay for private lessons etc, but at the same time want vale for money as wish to improve.
Many thanks in advance for any info that you have.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cloudy1, a friend of mine was in Soll over Christmas and used Black sheep for the 2nd time for private lessons. He had a scottish guy as his instructor (sorry can't remember the name). My friend is an analytical person and he felt that in the lessons they tailored their style to suit this and gave him all of the detail to be able to analyse what he was doing and why, which my friend thought was excellent.

I hope that this helps.

I'm in Soll with some mates in that week also, I can't wait.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i used them last weekend in zell am see. very impressed with them. the instructor a young scottish guy drove over from soll for the day. very happy with teaching method and will use again if in area.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi

I am looking at booking this school for an hour or 2 for my wife when we goto ellmau in Janueay 2013............Do you think it will be the same guy?

Also, has anyone got experience of their group lessons?

Thanks in advance

Less than 100 sleeps to go Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kiteman69, we've used them twice in the past for private group lessons. It wasn't the Scottish guy but both instructors we had were very good and tailored the lessons to us pretty well. I'd certainly be happy to go with them again.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dr Che, thanks for that.

I have emailed them, but they are not open till 1st december.

I will see what they say

75 sleeps to go
snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I emailed them too... Got the automated response to say they don't open until 1 dec. emailed on 2 dec and got automated response to say their lessons fully booked???? I emailed again no response and then I called and got an answer machine I left a message but they never called me back, doesn't give me s good impression of this company!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jillyb, Morning

When and where are you going?

If it is to Ellmau, (skiwelt) I will keep you posted on who my wife goes with
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jillyb, I too tried emailing and found out they weren't taking any bookings until the beginning of December. Contacted them about the 4th and saw on the website they were booked up for the whole season. Wanted lessons for kitz. Have to look elsewhere now.

Totally agree seems strange way to run a company. Never got a response to a single email. Not sure how they got booked up so quickly. Maybe there is a secret hotline open to a select few?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
OH had some lessons via BS in Kitz last season with a Scottish chap called Steve, BASI lv 4 qualified. Can't remember how far ahead we booked up but the comms were great, think the owner is called Brett from memory. Did a couple more 'cash in hand lessons' outside of what we'd paid for as he was free. He was planning on starting his own ski school in Zell which has reminded me to check on whether he has. To be fully booked for the full season seems far fetched unless they're struggling for instructors.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy