Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

...I fancy Mayrhofen 17 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all London Based 50 year old Intermediate Snowboarder looking for buddies or to for a group for a last gasp week on the snow before the end of the season. Got mid to end of March in mind for dates, also fancy Mayrhofen In Austria, but flexible and open to all other offers dates and destinations. Me, sociable friendly guy pretty fair-weather rider... Can Tackle most of the Mountain... Enjoy après ski also, so anyone Interested, hope to hear from you cheers Danny
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hay Danny

Got a small group of 3 confirmed going to Soll. There ar a few milling over there options.

We are going on the 17th March.

If you would like anymore details then please dont hesitate to ask

Jonathan
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Jonathan will have a look
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Kabby,

I'm off to Mayrhofen 17th March (solo this time) to get some more snowtime in. Snowboarder pretty reasonable. Reasonable knowledge of Mayrhofen pistes. Also planning a day up Hintertux (top to bottom if the valley ski route is still open) and some time over at Kaltenbach, up and over the back. Also looking to cover some new areas I've not rode before. Happy to ride with you if you choose to go to Mayrhofen, or provide any info you might need if you have not been there before.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hiya John777 thanks for the message, since i posted the ad had very little enquiries so thinking of going to Soll in March for a sneaky 3dayer with the group from above.... hope you find some buddies too..... Danny
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Danny,

No probs. I am sure I will. Hope you have a good time.

John
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We're booked in for 17th March to Val Thorens if that's any use to you?
Cracking deal - £355 SC accomodation inc. flight and transfers.

There's 4 guys booked in (ages 27, 32, 45, 49) but I know another guy who is interested - he's in Tel Aviv but might fly from Gatwick.

We are already flying from 3 different airports so you might have to brave the journey over but you can book through the same agent (CrystalSki).

Price varies slightly based on departure point and how many sharing the room (can increase by up to ~£90 based on 2 sharing)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy