Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap snow holiday (Sub £500) - End of Feb (18th or 25th)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Had my main holiday this year already, and now I need to get away again for at least another week.

Money/jobs/other commitments mean that none of my friends can make it.

I'm looking to book a cheap last minute(ish) deal to go pretty much anywhere at the end of Feb, the weekends of 18th or 25th. Budget is £500 max for flight, xfer, accom and lift pass.

Planning to go self catered and take as much food as possible with me to make it as cheap as possible. I don't mind being squashed into a small french apartment. I'm going to board, not for luxury!! Obviously will need some apres beers, but probably no expensive big nights out.

Seen a few deals around, i.e 3 Valleys allocation on arrival with Inghams coming in at £236 with lift pass £203, Ski/Board carrige £35, total £474

So, who is interested???
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hey I've just booked solo trip to westendorf in skiwelt area 18/02. Possible to ski soll and kitzbuhel from there so good region and great snow at moment. Through inghams it's £384 for b&b and lift pass adds around £170. If you fancy it heres the link http://www.inghams.co.uk/ski-holidays/hotels/item92096/sonnblick/?departurePoint=LGW&dateFrom=18/02/2012&duration=7&adults=1&children=0&infants=0
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm in a similar situation. Currently living in Madrid with no work till May, so the budget is tight. So far the cheapest vacation Ive seen is flying into Geneva, transfer to somewhere in Les Portes du Soleil region. They seem to be the closest area with the best value lift tickets, now trying to find a super cheap accommodations. I also plan to bring most of my food and booze.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy