Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SOME MORE ADVICE PLEASE - CERVINIA ACCOMMODATION

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Based on all the fantastic advice received (and a bit of internet research), I have decide to go to Cervinia for a week in mid-March.

I am trying to decide whether I should stay in the Hotel Fosson, the Hotel Edelweiss Matterhorn, or the Hotel Cime Bianchi. They are all similarly priced, so cost is not a determining factor.

Thank you.

Gerry
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Gerry,

I've been going to The Edelweiss for about 10 years now and never had a bad experience. Very friendly family run hotel with great food and a free shuttle to the lifts every day. I'll be there again on March 11th for a week. It's a very short walk from the centre of town but just far enough so it's nice and peaceful. The owner is a lovely lady called Palmira. Can't wait to get back!

Best regards

Keith the Ski Monkey
Leyland, UK
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well Keith, that is a happy coincidence, as I ended up booking at the Edelweiss, based on Tripadvisor reviews, ..... and, I am checking in on 10 March, so will definitely have a beer with you!

Gerry
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Gerry,

That's fantastic news. We'll be turning up after lunch on Sunday so look forward to seeing you in the bar later! Don't forget Happy Hour in the Copa Pan bar on the main street, 4-5pm each day, 2 for 1 drinks!!

Keith
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JHBGerry, I think the Edelweiss has a minibus to the Plan Maison lifts. It's a very long walk uphill otherwise although you could rent lockers up there instead. Have a great time, I just got back from Cervinia yesterday.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
queen bodecia, did you have a good time? and manage to get your skis serviced?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hammerite, yes brilliant thanks. Red hot sunshine all week, varied snow conditions, great hotel and fantastic friends. I'm just sad it's all over for another season...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Edelweiss has a mini-bus which will take you to Cretaz lifts or main gondola station. It's a short easy walk down hill at the end of the day (made easier after a few scoops at apres ski!!) Not long now. Conditions may just be perfect next week (fingers crossed!) Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
queen bodecia wrote:
hammerite, yes brilliant thanks. Red hot sunshine all week, varied snow conditions, great hotel and fantastic friends. I'm just sad it's all over for another season...

Glad you had a good time. We really liked it in Cervinia.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am looking forward to it. Currently in La Thuile - a lot less snow than normal, but not too bad. Pistes still okay, but a bit slushy after lunch. Fresh snow on Monday, and more expected tonight.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy