Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendations NEEDED: Ski touring guide & equipment hire St Martin de Bellville

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

There is a group of us heading out to St Martin de Bellville at the start of March and we are looking for a guide for a days ski touring. Does an one have any recommendations?

Also is does any one know of a good place to hire Alpine Touring gear in the area?

Cheers

Ian
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bump
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just back from St Martin, gorgeous village. Rented skis from Skiset, one of only three rental shops in the town. Equipment (not touring) all fine. Didn't use a guide but had a lesson from Marco at New Generation, the English-speaking school in the 3V, which was really excellent.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
brokentoes, depends where yo uare staying...the layout of st martin has a main chair lift at the upper part and there is a small drag lift from the lower part of the village that takes you to the main chair lift. the lower part of the village does have a few hire shops but we stayed at the hotel that is directly next to the main chair lift 20 mts away. the hotel booked via crystal appears to go by the name of alp hotel but cant remeber if this was the seame name when we stayed there but defo the same hotel. right next to the hotel is a hire shop which i used and booked direct with them before we travelled although could have gone through one of the agency's. Owner of the shop was excellent and gave me a free upgrade because the skis i had prearranged with him were slightly damaged and i refused to use them. no drama and he was great aboout it.
Didnt use a ski guide so cant comment on that - no need for one unless you are going off piste as the area is easy to navigate around. As for the hotel we did stay in..would not recomend it..but ski area is fantastic...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
brokentoes, I'm sure you can find one through the ESF ski school in the village if you ask there.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy