Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help!! Doing a ski season but have a wife!!

Poster: A snowHead
So what do snowheads suggest ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
some apartments allow wives, though you might need to pay a supplement on the rent.

But if she is left too much on her own in the apartment during the day she might start being destructive, chewing your slippers, weeing on the carpets etc; you need to plan to get her out for regular exercise.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Probably cheaper to have her put down Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just ask a 'friend' wink to stay and keep her company and tend to her basic needs Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just a wife, that's easy, try one kid and a pregnant wife, top marks though as she gave me green card to ski pow most of Jan, though of course it wasn't her that made it snow and as they say (well I do) no friends and family on powder days. Does your OH not ski or board or is she a mono-skier or blader? This season or next, could still be time for a new more ski compatible model.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Just tell her you are popping down to the shops, probably be a couple of months before She even notices you have gone Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=86091&highlight=

But on a serious note - would love to do a season but Mrs NBT refuses to run a chalet as she'll have to clean toilets
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Took my wife...and kids. It worked out ok, just
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
nbt, you could always clean the toilets? Surely?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Scampi Dellahanti, not on a powder day.... snowHead
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ski Tyke, very good point, but then who actually gives a poo-poo about the state of the toilet on a powder day Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
nbt wrote:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=86091&highlight=

But on a serious note - would love to do a season but Mrs NBT refuses to run a chalet as she'll have to clean toilets

I've already told Jules he will have to clean them, he does a much better job of it than I do.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Shimples....... Ditch the wife or if you can't leave her in the car but let o
Her out frequently for exercise and a pee.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
davidof wrote:
So what do snowheads suggest ?

Bad day at the office? From what I see you and the tot seem to do more skiing than many seasonaires Toofy Grin
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
davidof, Hmm a question I have considered too, I have 14 and 10 yr olds too... maybe once they go off to Uni, but will I be fit enough at 52? Hoping so! Colin B, makes a good point, but mass murder is not my style.
snow report
Scampi Dellahanti, I'd bagsied the ski guiding role as I'm better at reading ski maps and relating that to "where the hell are we and where shall we go"
latest report
I had lots of wives when I did my seasons.
ski holidays
Sorry but the answer to this thread and the dogs thread is too make sure they ski as well Laughing

http://youtube.com/v/oYYp82MOQuE
ski holidays
stevo_the_saddler,
Quote:

maybe once they go off to Uni,

thats when the real expenses kick in, afraid you will have to wait until they get a job Toofy Grin then they turn round and say we are doing a ski season dad!!!!!
ski holidays
davidof, Let us know if you still have the same one next year Shocked
snow conditions
Frosty wrote:
Took my wife...and kids. It worked out ok, just

That's your solution. Swap wives with Frosty.
snow conditions
Looking at it seriously I don't see that many wives (or husbands) would tolerate it - if I disappeared the locks would be changed on my return I think.......

It's a life that most of us can only dream about - I suppose if you're really driven and have the ability you move the family lock, stock and barrel to a US resort (assuming you need to use English) and become a patroller. I spend time watching them when skiing and think "I could have done that......." Crap pay though, you'd have to own a restaurant or a ski school or something I guess
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy