Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

After a last minuite budget ski trip.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I've got a week off next week 4/2/11 till 12/2/11 and think it would be fun to take advantage of one of the cheap last minuite ski deals, and could do with someone / a group to go with since my mates aren't that enthusiastic / can't get the time off. I'm a bloke from London, I'm 28 been skiing about 24 of them and did a season a few years back.

I'm on a bit of a budget, but there are some good deals out there. snow trex have some places that are £87ea for accomodation and lift pass between a group of 4, and not that much more if its a smaller group. I'm after somewhere with a big ski area and decent snow but beyond that I'm not too fussy. I'm happy to drive from London to the Alps if that works out cheaper / more efficient than other options.

I have to stick to within the dates mentioned, but other than that I'm flexible, so if that appeals to you then get in touch asap. Cheers. Alex
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chemicalali, welcome to snowHead 's Last minute deal to Morzine coming up.

We have a twin room available in the B&B for Sunday 5th to Saturday 11th. Lovingly called The Hobbit room as it has a sloping ceiling in part, but full height en-suite shower room. 6 nights B&B for €250. Even cheaper if you get a friend to share it with you.

Or, if you get a few of you together, we can do the s/c appartment for the same dates. €750 sleeps up to 6.

GVA>>Morzine transfers at €70 return. Cheaper if a few of you travel together.

Contact Nina via the site below, and mention Snowheads and your username.

And in case you have not heard it's As good as it gets on the snow at present.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chemicalali, Hi and welcome to Snowheads. I was going to say have a look at Morzine/Avoriaz. The offer from DallyPaul, above sounds like a real bargain with the added bonus that Morzine has loads going on in the evening so lots of great places to go and eat. COnditions out there at the minute are amazing!!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=85917

See our thread chemicalali, ....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi chemicalali,

If you haven't yet found anything then please check out our Chalet Campanules - link is in my tag line.

We have a few other solo skiiers booked for the Sunday 5th - 12th Feb including a couple of other snowheads.

Happy planning!
Heather
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers for the replies, those offers are very good, and very tempting. But I'm on a really tight budget so looking to really skimp on accomodation and sadly also the quality of the skiing might have to suffer.

I'm aiming for £350ish for accomodation lift pass and getting there. This is do-able if one other person is up for it. Going by myself theres an offer for accomodation and lift pass for £219 in a smaller resort. Sharing with one other in a apartment that claims to sleep 4 its £130 ea for accomodation and lift pass. To drive there and back from London I reckon its about £300 for fuel / tolls/ ferry. Or to fly return flights can be done for about £120 + ski carrage and bag secret charges etc. The trouble is the transfer is a right mission and expensive, but with 2 or more it would be worth hiring a car. So if anyone Is up for it, I reckon its possible to get a really cheap weeks skiing in.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy