Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bansko - A good English Speaking Ski Instructor Recommendation Please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Going out to Bansko Saturday 4 Feb with the family and will be looking for a good english speaking ski instructor to give my daughter (age 12) some good beginner/intermediate lessons, Perhaps 2 x 2hours over 2 days maybe in the afternoon when AM ski schools have finished.
If anyone can recommend someome and even a contact number, email address or where to find them once in Bansko I would gratefully appreicate it.

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We had good lessons from George and Boris at Pirin2000 - http://www.banskoskischool.info/index_en.html - they both spoke good English, taught us really well and made it fun. The OH and I re-learned to ski with them (following good decade break) and the only complaint (from the OH) was that I got more attention than him, though this is probably because I needed it!

HTH
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,
Great thanks for the info, I'll give them a look up

Rich
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
www.banskoskimania.com are very good.
They have some great instructors and their shop is on the left of the main road running up to the gondola. You can also leave your equipment there at the end of the day so that you don't have to carry it around with you. The snow's great at the moment - have a fantastic holiday.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy