Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anybody in les coches/la plagne 5th-12th Feb?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

On sunday i will be in les coches for a week. I am travelling solo this year so hoping to meet people in the resort nfor ski and apres ski. If you are around and want to hook up then please PM me so we can exchange numbers.

I am an intermediate skier (prefer reds and blacks) skied for 1 week of each of the last 5 years, 36 years young and like a beer after a hard days skiing.

Duncan
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Duncan, I am working in Les Arcs 2000 so could possibly sort something, Curly Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Curly,

Thanks for your reply, i will send you PM with my mobile number. If your able to meet up some time next week then give us a call.

Cheers
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Duncan,

where will you be staying? There are a group of 6 of us staying at Chalet Mazot with Mountain Sun from Thursday to Monday. We are all male aged 30 to 45 but have a couple of newbies in the group so will mostly be doing blues & reds.

Steven
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Steven,

I am staying at chalet campanules (http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/).If you can PM me your email address then i can give you my mobile number if you wanted to meet up for a beer or a ski sometime.

Duncan
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Duncan,

tried sending you a PM but it says "You're down a crevasse"??
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Steven,

Me email is duncan.vale@yahoo.co.uk if you send me an email, i'll let you know my mobile number.

Thanks
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi, I want to be in Les Coches for a week some time this season, preferably Feb onwards. I am a solo skier with no accommodation yet, my daughter is working Les Coches hence my preference for location. She is working so I need someone to ski with, somewhere to stay and someone to have a beer with. Open to any offers including driving down.
Young 49 yr M
Tim
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
duncanvale, I'm in Plagne 1800. Happy to ski down for a coffee or choc or something during the day. Not much of a beer drinker. I'm more of a reds person but happy to meet up if I can escape work long enough!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy