Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kirchberg Review

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Kirchberg Austria, Review

Kirchberg lift linkd to Kithzbuhel

Mainly easy enough runs, 4 Gondalas serve Kirchberg, all but one fast and new, If you are in the village, a bus needed to reach Gondolas, free, frequent ski bus
Ski lifts all modern , 4,6 seaters
Pretty village, plenty of restaurants , reasonably priced
The All star pass is only 14euro extra for week, and opens up a huge amount of skiing, nearest area is Westendorf and SkiWelt, accessible using Key West Gondala or free ski/post bus to Brixen

Train is free betwen Kirchberg and St Johann, with all star pass. Lockers in St Johann station ; we walked to Kirchberg station,in walking boots, took train, and changed into Ski boots at St Johann station , leaving walking boots in station lockers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
was in st johann last week and did opposite was in kitz area for 3 days and st jo for the other 3. thought kitz side was a bit too blue for me however the tuesday was interesting due to not being able to see a thing. a bit like aviemore on a good day.
the skiing over the jochberg side was far better in my opinion. as for St jo. limited skiing but what there is was excellent fun.
will defo go back, nice not to be ripped off on price then made feel like you were just being done a favour by being ripped off only a little (france)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy