Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire shops in Les Arcs 2000

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Staying at chalet des neiges first week Easter hols
Looking to book ski hire on-line for the kids.
Skiset is the nearest but more expensive and does not allow pre-booking of Helmets for teenagers.
So either Intersport or Twinner?
Anyone used these ski hire shops in 2000?

Skisuit
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you tried rental republic - they will deliver to your chalet.

www.rentalrepublic.co.uk
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have you tried skiset with the snowhead discount?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
blahblahblah, Skiset with snowhead discount (didn't know there was one) brings the price down more in line with the other two which is great but still unable to prebook helmet for teenagers so no good.

guv001, Just tried "rentalrepublic " but still more expensive. We arrive on the overnight train so will have plenty of time to get the kids gear so no problem in picking up from a shop.

Thanks for your ideas

skisuit
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Skisuit, i was lloking into this yesterday and i had ruled out skiset due to the costs compared to Skimium. I am looking at top range ski's and skiset is 141 down to 124 with snowhead discount but skimium is 85euros. looks like i will have a 2/3 minute extra walk to the hire shop but i think that is more than acceptable for a 39 euro saving.
i believe that chalet de neiges has a ski set and alpi ski in the complex but skimium has 3 shops in arc 2000.

i will watch this thread with interst though until i book which will be in the next week as staying in chalet L'arc from 18/2. Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Equilibres. Run by Sylvain.

Not the biggest, and not a chain, and certainly not on the Global discount programmes: but used regularly and consistently by owners from both 2000 and 1950. Which, IMHO, is as good a recommendation as you can get.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Arctic Roll wrote:
Equilibres. Run by Sylvain.

Not the biggest, and not a chain, and certainly not on the Global discount programmes: but used regularly and consistently by owners from both 2000 and 1950. Which, IMHO, is as good a recommendation as you can get.

I have taken your advice and they are really helpful guys, and speak better English than I do french, I have booked the best package and got 15% off. Excellent, so thank you for the advice and now looking forward to the skiing.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
blahblahblah, glad to help (boys, please don't let me down!!!)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Arctic Roll wrote:
blahblahblah, glad to help (boys, please don't let me down!!!)

I am sure they won't, I asked if they wanted paying, they responded with " you pay when you bring the skis back" try that with Skiset ( who I like)

So looking good, and responded within an hour of an email.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quick 2013 update - was impressed with all the players in arc 2000 - between us in the chalet we used twinner, intersport, skimium and skiset - all happy, all staff friendly, english good, no arguments or mis-set gear. So - take your pick! Skiset is most convenient for chalet des neiges, but the others are alll walkable.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Skisuit, I wouldn't have thought the helmets would be a problem - even without pre-booking. Hire shops seem to have loads.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy