Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

rossignol lades soft ski boots...wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi there
after suffering from agonisingly sore feet after trying a variety of ski boots (have same problem with cycle shoes...feet go numb..and tried all different brands/sizes/professional fittings..to no avail!..fine for an hour then feet go numb and then agony..tried loosening straps/thinner socks etc nothing works..and i dont have wide feet with dropped or high arches) , i have decided i am going to give the rossignol soft light ski boots a try....problem being..where can i buy on line from? can only see edge2edge as suppliers, but phoned them and was told someone would call me back........still waiting.....so sent them an email..........still waiting!...problem being that am going away to borovets in 4 weeks and want to try them out in scotland before i go, but cant find anyone else who sells them...uk 5.5 /24.5 required. any help much appreciated! Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
edge 2 edge went out of business back in the summer, someone has opened up using there contact details to clear their stock (by the looks of the website)

the rossignol soft boot hasn't been made for a while, so any you do find will be very old stock

couple of things that could be causing the problems and one is very common yet often never picked up,

1 if you have a tight calf muscle you will not be able to bend your ankle enough to stand in a ski boot correctly, when you then flex the boot you will load up the ball of your foot as your heel tries to lift and then trap all the blood supply over the top of the foot, this and a little bit of compensatory twisting of your foot can send the foot numb pretty quickly

2 a large calf muscle (over 14" round at the top of the boot) can have a similar effect as the muscle catches on the back of the boot cuff and pitches you too far forward, this does the same as a tight calf by loading up a small area of the foot and sending it to sleep

3 nerve neuroma, this is an entrapment of the nerve between the metatarsals which causes the nerve sheaf to enlarge and get scar tissue build up, the motions of the foot in skiing can cause this entrapment to become inflamed and the pain can be horrendous

it could be one or none of the above, very difficult to tell without seeing your feet, and although you say that you do not have wide feet or dropped or righ arches, somethign is going on that is causing the problem

good luck getting it sorted
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, there is a used pair on ebay at the moment. Here's the link
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rossignol-Soft-Light-Ski-Boots-UK-5-Eu38-Mon-24-5-/140687104391?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Skiing_Snowboard_Boots_CV&hash=item20c19ad987
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy