Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

black sheep ski lessons

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
anyone used blacksheep ski school in zell am see? looking to book a private leson for a day, intermediate skier. online price is $175 euro for 4 hours in 1 day, i think this seems pretty good? any advice recomendations are welcome. cheers.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm not sure about Zell am See but I have a friend who has used them twice in Soll and rates them highly.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wardster00 wrote:
I'm not sure about Zell am See but I have a friend who has used them twice in Soll and rates them highly.
Hi - I live in Zell am See and my husband is an instructor with the Zell am See skischule. Yesterday the POLICE were on the piste of the Schmittenhohe
looking for black sheep instructors as they are not allowed to be teaching on our pistes for a number of reasons. May I suggest you use the local ski school as whilst it is perhaps more expensive you do get what you pay for. Your safety is paramount. Also do you really want to get pulled over and watch your instructor get his ski pass confiscated whilst he is being removed from the mountain? Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
WASHOUT, They're basically an agent who will hook you up with one of several instructors covering the whole Zell, Kitz, Ski Welt, Saalbach area.

Ask for Steve, BASI Lv 4 Qualified instructor, superb instructor and an all round sound guy. I would say 4 hours in one day is allot I would consider splitting it over 2 days or 3x2hr sessions would see you come along way. Be specific what you want to get out of your lesson if you can, The good thing about BS is they only charge a nominal fee to have an extra person in a private lesson (like 5 euro).

Find sally@zell, comment interesting. Could you shed some light on this please? The local ski school in Kitz-the Red Devils in comparrison seemed to have very large lesson groups and will accept a BASI Lv 1 for entry. Also saying you get what you pay for is true but you imply that BS's instructors are somehow sub-parr? Anyone will Lv 4 under any banner is qualified enough for me.

I don't have any connection to Black Sheep, just a very satisfied customer.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi
I am not sure that I CAN enlighten you. I suggest you contact one of the local ski schools. I have really said more than I ought on the matter, The police and local ski school owners I did see for myself and they were working with the full cooperation of the cable car companies.
As for qualifications I would always aim for the highest possible and just add that ski school instructors always have the correct ID and a first aid kit whilst working.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sally@zell, Just wanted to know what exactly they were doing that was worthy of police attention. Being a qualified instructor myself I had a chat with the Blacksheep instructor about Polish and Russian instructors who were teaching but were all taken off the mountain due to not holding the proper paper work.

BS have been around a while so in addtion to all my other comments just find it hard to believe.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy