Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

place available for boarder or skier Soldeau 26th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
group of 9 of us (10th person has dropped out) and we need to fill the last space. We're all between 30 -45 mainly daring intermediates , but some that prefer to stick to the blues!!
Staying at Soldeau Maistre for the second year running, we had a fab time last year , skiing was awesome as was the boarding and the night life is pretty good too!
We are a mixed bunch of people that met through here about 4 /5 years ago and the group changes every year with new people joining and others dropping out due to other commitments, but I promise we are a friendly bunch , we tend to ski all day , but do like a couple of beers in the evening.
We're flying out from Birmingham early morning 27th Feb for 7 days, we even have transport booked to take us to the airport so you are welcome to join us either at airport or use the mini bus booked from Northampton!
Flight/ hotel half board and transfers are £570 plus lift passes tend to be around the £180 mark.
If you are interested then please email me on salwood65@hotmail.com

Sal Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy