Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The bump ski waiter challenge

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
From another thread:

Layne wrote:
I just had a thought that maybe we should start a bumps challenge where you have to carry a tray with two drinks on it ..

Ok, that's it. We have a lot of snowheads who mix skiing and apres-ski activities efficiently and with panache. I suggest we take this on the slopes (in a responsible way, of course) by running a season-long challenge / competition.

Rules:
1) one tray, at least two drinks
2) one full run must be filmed in one go without stitching video
3) bump piste location must be disclosed
4) points are awarded by other snowheads for:
4.1 difficulty of bump slope
4.2 skiing style and speed
4.3 drinks still being on the tray at the end of the run
4.4 imagination and flair in filming / skiing / ski outfit etc
5) Safety first, no crazy skiing on crowded slopes

If we can get this to work, maybe we can even team up and offer a prize.

Anyone in?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can see it now, plastic cups, fart bags, headbands, 1970's Elton john glasses and squirty cream ........
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think we also need to standardise the container that the drinks are in, and it may go without saying but gluing the drinks to the tray is a definite forfeit.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
DB wrote:
I can see it now, plastic cups, fart bags, headbands, 1970's Elton john glasses and squirty cream ........

I said flair Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
horizon wrote:
DB wrote:

I said flair Laughing

Shirley you mean flared. wink

http://www.fancydressball.co.uk/big_images1/70s-mens-flared-trousers-orange-207225-a.jpg
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy