Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarder looking for new friends, March time, anywhere in europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Howdie all

Im Jonathan, im 32 and living in Leicester currently.

Im not too fussed on where but i must emphasise that i need good apres ski Smile so a good night life for me is essential lol

Looking at going around the 17th of March

Im an experianced skier and snowboarder but i do prefer the one board.

I love meeting new people hence why im here.

Jono
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey

I was looking at going in March too. Unfortunately all my mates are saving up for other holidays and can't afford to go.
I managed to find a package to Bulgaria leaving on the 19th March for £345. Here's the breakdown of what they guy emailed me:

Accommodation £250
Flights £67 per person
6 day adult snowboarding package x2 £306

Total £690 or £345 each.

If you are interested I can send you further information
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Im not interested in Bulgaria mate. Went there a couple of years ago and they didnt even look after the piste. Poorly maintained and the apres ski is hammpered by big bounces almost insisting on you going in there bar for a drink lol.

I have to say though that is a really good price.

Im looking at either Austria, France, Swizterland, Andorra or Italy. More than likely its looking like Austria due to the price. Looking at around 600 for half board including lift pass. I take my own gear.

Give it a thought mate and get back to me

Jono
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's my first time going to Europe so I'm open to suggestions. Have you got a website link for the place you're looking at in Austria?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Im searching pretty much every websire at the mo. CrystalSki, and others are coming up with good prices. Finding that its better to go with a package holiday than setting one up yourslef. You get more benefits from it.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,
I'm going with a group of ten people to Soldeau on 26th Feb from Birmingham airport, unfortunately someone has had to pull out so we have a spare space. Its £570 inc flight,transfer aand halfboard, we went to the same hotel last year and had a fab time. Night life is excellent with lots of music bars etc and we all like a few drinks in the evening.
Age range is between 30-50 , mix of skiers and boarders (male and female, but not couples!)
If you're interested then get in touch salwood65@hotmail.com
Thanks
Sal
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hay Sal

Sorry cant go in Febuary, my work needs atleast one month notice unfortunatly
Thanks for the offer though

Have fun Smile

Jono
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy