Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap transfers and accomodation for Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My friend and I are looking to hit Tignes from the 1st March for 3 nights. Due to work commitments we only have a long weekend on offer but are desperate to have just a few days on the piste rather than none.

The issue we are facing is being able to do a short trip on the cheap.

Does anyone have any tips firstly on the cheapest way to transfer to Tignes (bus v train) and then secondly does anyone have any tips for getting cheap accommodation.

We've been thinking of turning up and going hotel to hotel to see if they have any empty rooms. I fear it could be a long and wasted venture and could end up paying through the nose just to get a bed for the night. All we want is two beds for 3 nights, whatever help you can offer will be gleefully appreciated.
Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try Melezes with Mountainsun - cheap transfers and short breaks usually available
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Much appreciated! I'll drop them a line
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They are full unfortuantely.

anybody have any other options?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy