Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sport Pursuit

Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys

Is anyone aware of this site? I've been signed up to them for some time and they seem to have some decent deals across all sports, but some ski related too. Not actually ordered anything yet though.

Currently they have deals with Haglofs, Bolle and Cebe.

I'm tempted to order a Haglofs jacket but would like to see if anyone else has ordered through them.

Cheers

Booster
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yeah they're great, orders do take a while to arrive though!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've ordered from them - walking boots and a running jacket - both arrived fine.
They take a while to arrive as their business model is not to hold any stock. They run the sale for a fixed period, then order the stock in and send it out to you.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nice one, cheers. I was tempted to order stuff before Xmas but it wouldn't have come in time for my trip but have been keeping my eyes on the deals. The Haglof jackets look smart.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for reassurance Tomb and Higs.

I ordered some Haglof trou cos I couldn't believe the prices for quality kit (madness not to etc etc) then suddenly started to worry that I might have been had. Was puzzled about the long delivery period but now I see how it works.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
yeah.. i ordered a marmot softshell jacket before Christmas and its only just arrived in the nick of time for my ski holiday starting this weekend! Saying that, service and communication were both great, i did fire off a few worried emails when i thought my jacket might not arrive and they got back to me quickly and were understanding.

The haglof stuff does look nice... its a shame that they seem to have a better female selection than mens... means my OH is likely to get a new jacket now :/
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think it's a very good concept. I ordered a Marmot shell jacket and a pair of sallies and they turned up by the date promised - which was a couple of weeks after ordering, so you need to be aware of this if you need your kit in a hurry. But the website does clearly tell you exactly when to expect delivery. Prices are usually very keen and they have some great kit. Well worth registering to see what's coming up. I will definitely use them again in future. The only problem is that you will buy stuff you don't really need just because it is such a bargain!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I just received my first order for them, a pair of goggles for the wee one. Great service and delivered very efficiently following the end of the sale. I have no worries about using them in future Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Same here. Arrived as ordered and on time. Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've just had some stuff slip out by another two weeks on delivery date, which means over a month from ordering which is quite a long time and may deter me in future. If time's not an issue they are very good value.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
My Sweet and Helly stuff arrived earlier this week, don't mind waiting at those prices - especially as it was all 'free' via my credit!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
My Icebreaker stuff has just appeared
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
My icebreaker arrived today, it's a good deal if you're not in a rush.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I occasionally buy from them and would recommend them. I've had a bit of a problem recently though where there was a discrepancy in Haglofs' stocks and they couldn't provide a fleece I'd ordered but they've offered me better one instead to be fair.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
It's difficult to understand how they could have been so bad for so long. Ordered some trainers in November, one set of which was for a Christmas present. The first mishap saw them send me an email saying I would receive double the order by mistake, would I mind returning the extra set. Would I be so lucky to receive even a pair of laces! Despite reassurances from that I would get them before Christmas, I have received nothing. What's worse is that I have had to chase so much. I've sent so many emails, most of which do not get a response. I gave up all hope of receiving them this week - as I told them I am emigrating on 19th - so have asked for a refund. No response. Nada. So frustrating. Whether it's crap IT, under staffing or whatever, it's a shambles. Sort it it out. Avoid.
snow conditions
My Icebreaker stuff all arrived on time, was in excellent condition. I've ordered several items from them in the past, and all have arrived on time and without fault. Montecristo,have you tried posting on their Facebook page. Bad exepriences posted on social media seems to get the job done. Failing that try your credit card company.
snow report
Montecristo, Just email one of the directors explaining the situation, I did when a refund was slow coming after a couple of emails to and froing. She refunded me that night 9.30 pm and credited my account with a tenner for the hassle. Her name was Victoria Walton IIRC Madeye-Smiley

Everything else has been problem free and some stuff is excellently priced.
snow report
Hmm. On the whole, a reassuring thread. I had wondered if the stuff was genuine at the prices they charge.
snow report
achilles, I have also had good service when a fault developed on a ski jacket after just one weeks wear (obviously the pocket hadn't been properly sealed in manufacture) I had a brand new replacement about 1 week after reporting it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy