Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

DIN settings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just watched the Kitzbuhel coverage ( go Didier !!! ) and the slow motion coverage really showed how much their skis bounce and flex. Which made me wonder what DIN settings the downhill boys use. Anyone know?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Duke, TJ is on 20. He is one of the smallest & lightest guys on the WC circuit at only 77kg & 173cm. Atomic bindings only go up to 20. The skis are 215cms so have massive leverage.
Some of the bigger guys might have to be higher, so could have special bindings from other manufacturers
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Noticed picture of SCHEIBER on SH with a pair of Atomics with 10-18 race bindings that were set on, 18
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Marker WC SG/downhill binding has an 20 - 30 din range.... fun
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It depends on binding, but Tyrolia (Fischer, Head, Elan) has 2 race service bindings... Z16 and Z20 (this are Fischer markings, for Head, Elan or original Tyrolia I don't know real model names). Z16 is used for women (more or less all disciplines) and men SL and GS. Z20 is used for (mostly) men SG and DH. This means DIN 16 for SL/GS, and DIN20 for SG/DH, because they are always set to max Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tight then.

Thanks for the info everyone.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy