Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone skiing/boarding Three Valleys 18th February week?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anybody is skiing/boarding in the Three Valleys on the 18th February week and would like to ski/board buddy up please let me know (first time I've gone skiing alone and a bit nervous about it all!)

Thank you Smile

J
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
littlemissskier, three of us going to VT that week staying in chalet Sequoia.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
are you definitely going to 3 valleys? or would you be up for Chamonix? i'm keen to go that week as well but would prefer to have the Chamonix experience
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Me and three work colleagues are going 19th to 26th. staying in meribel. you?? im boarding they are skiing would be good to have someone to board with.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A group of us will be in Chalet Suzanne in Meribel all week from 19th February. We will be in Jacks Bar most afternoons straight from the piste. Look us up - bright orange ski pants. You are very welcome to ski/board with us, we're all solos who have linked up through Snowheads. I hate skiing alone so I'm always looking for other solos to join. I enjoy the whole bonhomie of skiing in a group so there is always someone up for a drink or some off-piste and you're not tied to keeping other people happy if there is a large crowd. PM me if you would like my phone number to make contact.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for all your replies - i'm actually having to stay in Brides Les Bains which might be a bit of a drag but very excited about another year in the 3 Valleys Smile with record snow levels and French cheeses I'm spoilt for choice!

If anyone is arriving in Chambery on the 18th and fancies a lift i'm thinking of hiring a car?

Would definitely be up for Jacks Bar (so will keep bright orange ski pants in mind) i'll be the one with half a silvery/grey fox (faux just in case there are any animal rights members) around my head! That sounds brilliant - i'll PM you my number.

I'm a good intermediate skier and can pretty much get down anything (although moguls are kept for morning sessions only). Am contemplating doing a ski course on alternate mornings...

Cheers
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bev - could you PM me your number because snowheads somehow wont allow me to PM you - how rude!

Thanks
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
littlemiss, you'll be far and away down in Brides Les Bains, but at least you have the warm baths! Smile I'll be up in Mottaret at the top in Le Hameau. PM me if you're interested in skiing some Mont Vallon.

Mark
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

because snowheads somehow wont allow me to PM you - how rude!

it's because Bev is "down a crevasse" - I think that means she's not provided an email address.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I don't know how to get out of the crevasse!!!! I have provided an email and some people have managed to use it but it is sporadic. Any tips? Anyway, my email is beverley.springham@btinternet.com and my telephone number is 07968 444555. These details have been advertised for years with my job so nothing new about putting them up for anyone to see.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Brought you out of the crevasse, you should be able to send and receive PMs now. It usually happens when emails from snowheads get "bounced" by your ISP
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy