Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got my self a bargain on the Head 100 HF boots what your thoughts on these boots. reviews are good.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
take them to a bootfitter and ask them if you think they're the right boot for you, if they're not try and return them.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
robster2644, Great if they fit, wasted money if they don't
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Im sure there will be OK. Not had Head boots before normally Salomon Boots or Rossi's Thought I would give them a try since they are on sale.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i bought a pair of head boots off t'nternet a couple of years ago and the fitted great after a fair bit of pfaffing about
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boot fitter in EB recently told me Head boots are large volume and suited for wider/bigger feet, hence why no good for my narrow feet.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boot fitter in EB was wrong!!! i've got small feet that are really narrow and my Head Raptor fit great as they're based on their race boots. depends on which model it is - raptors narrow, vector mid fit and edge big old wide buckets.
you should have gone to see a proper boot fitter - buy cheap buy twice my old ma used to tell me!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
robster2644, you already bought them think you got a bargain and NOW you are asking for thoughts about them - er rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yeh, If they dont fit I can send them back. im after some good bargains, the only unfortunate thing is that I need to do it all over the Net due to my location and lack of German language. £280 boots for 135 Bucks
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Most important is that they fit...width is 103mm... I guess you will find out soon! If you have any doubts with them try asking around for a boot fitter who speaks English, learning a bit of German or going over the border to Switzerland where English won't be a problem although there you are unlikely to get a new boot for that price!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
andy'n'netty wrote:
boot fitter in EB was wrong!!!

Then so was the guy who fitted my boots, and the guy that hooked me up with superfeet, and my wide ass feet that have no problem in the head boots.....
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Maybe I should have expanded my comments, the EB bootfittr told me that Head boots are largr volume, not necessarily narrow, but a narrow foot would tend towards you needing less space within the boot, I would have thought.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
MattMattMatt, You've quoted andy'n'netty out of context, he stated quite clearly that not all HEAD boots are buckets, they make several different lasts depending on model. Possibly the EB fitter was describing a particular model of HEAD boot in relation to an alternative from another manufacturer rather than describing the HEAD range in general.

Having squeezed my foot into a pair of Raptors in the past, the last thing I'd describe them is as being a large volume boot.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
In that case I apologise!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy