Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

couple looking for group to join for wk commencing 12th or 18th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

Work commitments have meant a change in plans so need for a new post, couple (f30 ) (m43) looking to join a group for either the week commencing 12th or 18th March for a weeks boarding, both young at heart , skill levels , she intermediate (but can cope with blacks and is used to reds , he novice (looking at mainly blues but poss tackle some reds later in the week).

Both sociable for the odd pint in the evening , prefer mixed ability group but not essential, anywhere in Europe considered.

Please let us know if you have any spaces / looking for others for this period...

cheers... hope to hear something soon

Paul
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Paul you have a PM
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
paul_649, Taking a group 17th March 2012 to La Plagne staying at the Terra Nova Hotel Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Paul,

If you're looking to keep costs to a minimum, I and 1 other BASI Ski instructor are looking for a few others to share an appartment in Chamonix 17-24 March. We will be on a BASI course during the day but around in the evenings. Just let me know if your interested and then I'll look for deals for four.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks guys

now going to to la plagne on the 12th

thanks

Paul
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hay guys. Im a single snowboarder as my group let me down. Im also looing to go around that time. Is there room for me. Im 32 and advanced in both skiing and snowboarding. Looking for good apres ski lol

Jonathan
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy