Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton March anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, Im 28yo male solo intermediate skier keen to do St Anton in March. Looking for some like minded people to form a group and book a hotel or chalet. So lets do this and Ski some freaking Pow!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, I'd be interested in going to St Anton as well, I'm 28, intermediate skier from Glasgow and looking for a week away somewhere in March or April. Preferrably looking for a catered chalet but as long as it's not too expensive. My email address is fraser.kerr@urs.com

Fraser
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, I have a week off work 10th - 17th march and am looking to go away again after my ski buddy for that week now cant go. I've nothing booked so am in the same boat as you.
I am already going to St. anton 4th Feb for the first time and may go back there for march, I wanna keep the price down too.
Lets see what we can come up with.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey guys, been checking out Neilson and Crystal websites. Prices seem quite steep average like £800+ halfboard. I went to Flaine in France for 2 weeks over christmas and new year at a full board hotel for less. Never stayed in a chalet before, do u need a certain amount of people? earlyapex u going for a week on the 4th Feb? How much is it costing u and hotel/ chalet?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,

Im quite experienced skier and interested but would look to stay min. 2 weeks so the price per night will be a big factor for me.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yep, I am going for a week from the 4th, DIY job running 900 euro approx for flight, train, B&B and lift pass. The accommodation runs expensive in St. Anton, mine is 58 per night could have gotten 48 euro place a street or two away though. Im staying right beside the Galzigbahn/Rendl gondolas.

For example in Soll, good B&B can be had for 22-30 euro per night. I never did a chalet trip either. My original plan was to take the week off and then wait out for a late deal price drop. Prices haven't really dropped yet.
I looked at St. Anton DIY and going with some B&B place costing 48 euro per night, I worked it out at about 750 euro for the week incl lift pass.
No dinner there though.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yeah seems like it just really expensive. I found this http://www.st-antonamarlberg.co.uk/new_page.html emailed the guy for prices, on the one page it says 40-50 euro a night he has 9 apartments.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Guys

I am a solo boarder , 32 and desperate to hit the slopes some time in March. Looking for a deal, I do not want to spend too much. I am based in Midlands, so I would prefer flights from any Midlands airport. If someone is interested in driving to St. Anton I would not reject that option either. I do not mind if I am to join a group or another solo skier/boarder.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm going to St Anton 3rd March for a week with a few regulars. One of our group has pulled out and the room I have booked for him is therefore available per this post http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=82865
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
is this thread dead.....anyone? anyone?

i wanna go anton in march too, boarder but happy to hook up with skiers...
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I would be keen to know prices as well - fly in to Salzburg?

I am a 27 year old, experienced Snowboarder who loves to go as fast as possible lol
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy