Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SNCF OFFER - Overnight train from Paris to Moutiers for 22 euros

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just received an offer from SNCF for cheap tickets for journeys between 20th January and 16th February, offer valid until 30th January.

I had a quick look and during this period you can currently buy a single from Paris to Moutiers on the overnight train (Sunday night) for 22 euros.
Not looked in detail yet but I wouldn't think they will be around for long.

This link should take you to the offer - http://www.voyages-sncf.com/promotion-train/promo_TGV_janvier_2012/?no-agence=true&Prov=NL&prex=T_D1P2_1201_245385_Hiver_TGV_Rst

Details of offer:
Jusqu’au 31 janvier, profitez de 200 000 billets TGV à partir de 30€* pour voyager entre le 20 janvier et le 16 février 2012 .
Et si vous en voulez encore plus, 50 000 billets Intercités sont également disponibles dès 20€*, sur les trajets Paris-Deauville, Paris-Clermont-Ferrand, Paris-Limoges, et bien d’autres destinations !
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Here is a link where you can see all the cheap offers at a glance.

http://calendar.tgv-europe.com/en/result/ORIGIN_RR/FRPAR/DESTINATION_RR/FRQBM/NB_PASSENGERS/1/TRAVEL_TYPE/AR/DISTRIBUTED_COUNTRY/GB/COMFORT_CLASS/2/OUTWARD_DATE/01-02-2012/OUTWARD_TIME/00/INWARD_DATE/29-02-2012/INWARD_TIME/00/RANGE_AGE/STANDARD/PASSENGER_1_CARD/default/DISPLAY_NIGHT_TRAINS/on/outward#http://calendar.tgv-europe.com/en/result/ORIGIN_RR/FRPAR/DESTINATION_RR/FRQBM/NB_PASSENGERS/1/TRAVEL_TYPE/AR/DISTRIBUTED_COUNTRY/GB/COMFORT_CLASS/2/OUTWARD_DATE/01-02-2012/OUTWARD_TIME/00/INWARD_DATE/29-02-2012/INWARD_TIME/00/RANGE_AGE/STANDARD/PASSENGER_1_CARD/default/DISPLAY_NIGHT_TRAINS/on/outward

This shows the next 28 days to 15 Feb - you can extend the search by clicking the Next 15 Days button.

Word of warning about the overnight trians if you have a seat not a couchette - they are hell.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy