Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone used Facewest?

Poster: A snowHead
Looking to buy from them, but was wondering if anyone had any experience of them?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, very good service. Ask if they do any discount for snowHeads.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A good friend has. He bought skis and other paraphernalia from them sometime ago and recommended them to me. I'll probably use them sometime soon.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
yes, many times, very good!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
matt23, yep good service even I have used them Puzzled Puzzled
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Used them a couple of seasons ago for some stuff and can't remember any problems. good prices as well.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks guys. Snowheads approval. Sorted!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've used them a number of times excellent service and rapid delivery too

Loz
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
a few times, all good. they're user-review in exchange for some credit points is a nice feature and has dragged me back for a couple of extra purchases with a few quid off - hook, line and sinker!!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
matt23, Also used them several times with good experience
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yup loads, they are quick and good. The store credit thing is a nice feature as well and has also got me spending a few extra quid after buying something expensive from them.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
+1 on everything above. top service.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
+1

Excellent service.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Cheers to everyone for the responses. Always good to hear from satisfied customers!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
+1 very good
snow conditions
+1 again - these guys are excellent. Sorted myself and colleagues out with a whole load of avalanche gear whilst we were working out in France, gave us a great deal and shipped it all out to us no problems. Used them quite a few times for Petzl head torches too now i'm back in the UK. They also do a reward scheme that actually feels like it's worth it.
snow report
Facewest.co.uk, been meaning to get in touch - what's the craic with Tracker2 software these days. Last I remember/was following, an upgrade was needed, but thought i read since it wasn't? Puzzled
snow conditions
Have used them before without complaint Madeye-Smiley - just browsing their sale items, and wondering if any additional discounts for snowheads Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Used them many times. They actually know what they are talking about too, which helps.
snow report
Used them several times, great kit and pretty quick delivery.
latest report
barry wrote:
Facewest.co.uk, been meaning to get in touch - what's the craic with Tracker2 software these days. Last I remember/was following, an upgrade was needed, but thought i read since it wasn't? Puzzled

To save me posting stacks of info into this thread, check out BCA's blog post here: http://www.backcountryaccess.com/2011/01/10/bca-releases-new-tracker2-software-to-address-potential-malfunction/

And here for details of how to remedy the issue: http://www.facewest.co.uk/facewestblog/2011/02/21/bca-tracker-2-safety-update/

As far as we're concerned this is still a significant issue for any pre-v04 trackers so if you're at all unsure as to whether it affects you then give us a call on 01943 870550 or drop us an email to Sales@facewest.co.uk.

Cheers
snow report
hmm, guess I'm needing to update then - when i do the battery pull-out and reinsert, I get: t2 r01, - will send it off.

thanks a lot
snow conditions
Have used them. Good price and quick delivery.
ski holidays
+1

excellent service when bought our avalanche kits.
snow report
Another big thumbs up for Facewest. I ordered a ski bag from them at 1.30pm yesterday and it arrived at 10:20am today (Standard free delivery).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy