Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for fun group to join 25th Feb, Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for a group to join for either 25th/26th Feb for a week skiing in Austria. 39 year old male at intermediate level, easy to get on with and great sense of humour. No one to go skiing with this year and need to get on the slopes.
O.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Im in the same boat.
Im 60 but young. London any dates from 2nd week Feb.
Looking for catered chalet.
Large ski area
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Me too! I'm early 40s (female) but young at heart, dying to get to Austria that week. Maybe we should organise something?!
Kirsten
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kirsten, its all about who is doin the organising.
Ive done it to many times, its a pain in the R's
Steve
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, I am planning on going back to Austria. Did you decide on the trip?
A
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Im still looking.
I will be booking something at the end of this week, I hope...Fingers crossed.
Steve
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Guys

These dates would suit me and being desperate to get away this year can I please ask that I be kept in the loop. Looking forward to meeting like minded people with a love of skiing and not afraid of the après

Bobby 10
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Me too interested in joining the group good skier late 40s young at heart, prefer catered chalet stylee! Austria would be great! yuri@safetyassuranceservices.co.uk
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Guys we have room in one of the cars sking 23-28th March 5 1/2 days skiing. Schedule flights from Heathrow-
Its hotel accomodation, skiing from Stuben ( St.Anton ski area) The price is £569 PM me if you are interested, as I will place a note on the main notice board this evening.. (Pink Panther is already coming BTW.) I will forward you details when I hear from you.
.Oz1, Stevesold, intelgirl, Bobby10, Yuri TWoods,
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks Spinout,

I just PM'd you. my birthday week so count me in if you have a space.

I still have a week trip in February, I will think of it as a warm-up!

Cheers

Adele
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy