Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Holidays from regional airports....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Instead of my folks coming to the midlands to look after our little one, we're now dropping him at theirs near Hull. I know Donny (robin hood), Humberside and Leeds/Bradford are the closest smaller airports but not sure which TOs fly from them.

Manchester is an option that we don't have an issue with, but don't want to end up driving back down to the midlands for lights.

Looking for catered chalet/chalet hotel in France next weekend. Any pointers?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Specialman, I would start with a Crystal search on those airports you mention, also an Iglu and IfYouSki search, see if any of those produces anything which interests you. Failing that I would look for some Jet2 flights from Leeds Bradford and find a nice chalet by posting on Chalets Direct Solutions Room. Low season so you should have a nice choice. Simples wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
East Midlands is not that much further than Doncaster, and Crystal definitely fly from there, because I used them last week for my trip to Austria (via Salzburg).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Crystal fly from East Mids and Donny, I use them both or sometimes Birmingham. Doncaster is my favourite airport, you can be from your plane seat in the air to behind the steering wheel of your car in ten minutes. Crystal definitely have a route Doncaster to Turin because that's the one I'm taking for my Cervinia trip, so that would open up Serre Che and Milky Way for you. They also fly East Mids to Geneva.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy