Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Only a week to go!

Poster: A snowHead
Ok, slightly pointless post but I'm very excited and have no skiing friends to share the excitement with Very Happy

This time next week I'll be in a bar "relaxing" in Saalbach!

After the advice I got re where to purchase a helmet I made a trip to sail and ski in Chester today and bought my first ski helmet!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just one more week of work to get through now!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Millie10, im like a kid at christmas, 3 weeks until im in the 3V and im soooooo excited. Hope you have a lovely time!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Courchevel tomorrow YAY!!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
2 weeks from me and I've got exams to do before I go... Sad
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
La Plagna in the morning 7 a.m. flight out of Manchester - Mrs Snowbandit has drawn the short straw and has gone to bed as she will be in charge of the wheel in the early hours of the morning in the meantime I can couch surf with you dudes and pour another Arthur Bells and lemonade Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Oooh have a brilliant holiday x
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowbandit,

Have a good one!!!!

8 weeks tomorrow Sad

But it will soon be here Laughing,
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Millie10,cheers, Saalbach is a brilliant place to ski I was there for day last January on a bus trip from Zell am See you will have a ball Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Millie10 snowbandit and tafflondon, enjoy yourselves! The snow is brilliant throughout the Alps right now! snowHead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
sitting in belfast airport now waiting to go til.andorra,already delayed 2 hours because of fog out there booooooo
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Obergurgl next Sunday, hopefully with new skis Smile

Hooray

Doing teh packing today - can't wait
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Somewhere in a week - haven't booked anything yet and we still have to get the missus' passport sorted this week after I found out yesterday that it'd run out two years ago!! Nothing is ever easy......

We wanted to go to Les Gets (to catch up with a mate doing a season) but I think we'll have to settled for whatever is left in the late deals Smile
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Specialman, thousands of very cheap late deals available. You should find something.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
This time in 3 weeks I'll probably be attempting to drunkenly shower in the hotel after a first proper apres session in St Anton.

The time is going RIDICULOUSLY slowly.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'll be in Tignes this time next week! Woohoo! snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
2 weeks for me, until I get to enjoy 2 weeks of mountain heaven!
latest report
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
Specialman, thousands of very cheap late deals available. You should find something.

Yep, seems to be a fair few deals but departure airport is important - gotta drive from Rugby to Hull to drop the little one at his grandparents, then go on hol.... Donny/Sheffield or Humberside would be ideal but it seems there are really only self-catering deals available with these flights and they're overpriced too.

Just waiting to see what Manchester deals come up, although it's amazing how many deals for 21/22 went last week - damn you indecision!!! **shakes fist** Smile

Gonna ring the grandparents in a second to try and get them to come down here, then BHX and the southern airports come into play Smile
ski holidays
I'm off to Chamonix on Friday, driving from Southam, FreeRider from Rugby, you have my sympathies....
ski holidays
Off to Serre Che on Sunday! Wooooooo! Cool
latest report
Millie10 wrote:
Ok, slightly pointless post but I'm very excited and have no skiing friends to share the excitement with Very Happy

This time next week I'll be in a bar "relaxing" in Saalbach!

After the advice I got re where to purchase a helmet I made a trip to sail and ski in Chester today and bought my first ski helmet!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just one more week of work to get through now!!!

similair position just booked a couple of hours ago to go to st johann, just down the road from you.

as for helmet one of the best things i bought
snow report
Specialman wrote:
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:

Yep, seems to be a fair few deals but departure airport is important - gotta drive from Rugby to Hull to drop the little one at his grandparents, then go on hol.... Donny/Sheffield or Humberside would be ideal but it seems there are really only self-catering deals available with these flights and they're overpriced too.

Just waiting to see what Manchester deals come up, although it's amazing how many deals for 21/22 went last week - damn you indecision!!! **shakes fist** Smile

Gonna ring the grandparents in a second to try and get them to come down here, then BHX and the southern airports come into play Smile

half the deals seemed to go when the reports of the snowfall were broadcast. was hoping it would be kept a secret.
last year i booked on the friday and flew out on the saturday. if your not to fussy you will get a great deal
snow conditions
Flaine on Saturday for me bring it on
Very Happy
ski holidays
Spanish Pyreness on Wednesday but there's not much snow at the moment, quite depressing seeing all of the snow in the Alps!!
ski holidays
Quote:

Gonna ring the grandparents in a second to try and get them to come down here, then BHX and the southern airports come into play

As an experienced grandparent I'd say it's usually easier to look after a small child in his own home, where everything is set up to be child-friendly, they've probably got playmates up the road, you can take them to their usual playgroup, etc etc.

Hope you can convince them!
ski holidays
Millie10, Hope you found a nice bone dome there, I know I did, a supremely comfortable Smith, you gets what you pay for. The partner has finally decided her Lidle special is ugly as sin and not as comfy as when she first bought it.
Four weeks to go till I'm back in Mayrhofen. Anyone looking for a bargain try chaletsdirect .com, got me sorted, even during half term.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy