Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Opinions needed on Head Supershape LR skis and Missy Groove K2 Juvy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

New user here.

trying to get opinions on the Head Supershape LR skis for a 10 year old boy, or the missy groove K2 juvy if they're better.

He's a decent skier, and will be using them on dry ski slope and on the snow in Austria.

Anyone any thoughts on these skis?

Thanks,

Steve
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My son has used the K2 Juvy in a variety of lengths since he was 9. Used them as an all mountain ski with very liitle park work. Always been happy with them. But TBH on that age, even with the amount of experience he has, he would ski happily on anything, as long as he liked the top sheet Toofy Grin

Hes now 13 and has moved onto a slightly wider K2 to cope with his inability to ski anywhere but off piste Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stevecl wrote:
Hi,

or the missy groove K2 juvy if they're better.

Steve

Is that not a girl's ski? Might lead to a bit of wee wee taking from his mates.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stevecl, My kids have had great fun on K2 Juvys' - you can get them with nice boy's graphics on, though my daughter skied quite happily on the ones that had Cobras on
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Juvy are boys, Missy are Girls. They are essentially identical skis, with different graphics.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy