Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel Apres Ski/evening Happy hours?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

First post so be gentle!

Off to 3V for first time in 2 weeks and staying in Meribel village. I wonder if anyone is/has been there this season and can recommend any happy hours, either early or late evening. What is the going rate for a large beer, €7-€8?

Got some great ski route pointers on other threads so just need to look out for good booze places!

Thanks in advance

Rob
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tuesday at the LDV Lodge du Village in meribel village which is the best/only bar in Village, free band Bring your sisters starting usually at 5, tell rich hello from Scott wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oops, I've just realised that we are staying in Meribel centre, near the tourist office, not the village Embarassed Any ideas?

Thanks for the replies though.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
le pub and scotts usually have some sort of happy hour between 5-7pm and scotts has a 2-4-1 cocktails about 9pm most days (as far as i can remember). Jacks near the main lift area has some good nights but cant remember what they are, sorry. Steer clear of barometer, the owners an back bottom! Like rofno1 said, LDV is a great night especially when bring your sisters are playing!

hope that helps Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy