Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dbl room available in Les Gets chalet for week’s ski holiday from Sunday 29th Jan 2012

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have a double room available in a 6 room ski chalet for a week’s ski holiday from Sunday 29th Jan 2012 for 7 nights. The chalet is in Les Gets, France (Chalet Ysopes – give it a google). We are a group of friends aged 25 – 30 (4 guys, 4 girls), all professional and living in London, and, unfortunately, someone had to drop out last minute so we’re looking for one/two people of similar age (25-35) to take the extra room for the week. We’re a mixed group of skiers – some instructors, some fairly average, some beginners – who enjoy a good day’s skiing and then some decent après-ski!

You would have a continental twin room with private bathroom and wc and a balcony. Breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea are included every day (apart from the chalet host’s night off) with wine and beer during dinner. Return flights from Gatwick and the price includes transfers from Geneva to the chalet.

The chalet is only approx. 3 minutes’ walk (300m) from nearest piste. The village centre is approx. 2 minutes walk (200m). There is also an outdoor jacuzzi hot-tub shared with Chalet Johmarons and a log fireplace

Feel free to get in touch if you want more info and I’m happy to help you out.

Thanks,

Lucie
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Lucie
A friend and I are looking for a cheap deal for that week. We are both paramedics, he's more talented than I both professionally and on the snow but I'd not admit that if challenged x
Anyway if you have a price in mind and you think we may fit the bill then please reply with details.

Thank you

Lee
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Lee,

You guys sound great! Sent you a PM with more details!

Thanks,

Lucie
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We're still looking for some people to join us on our trip and offering really cheap deals now! Our price includes flights and transfers, as well as catered accommodation!

£400 each if 2 people take the double.

£550 for a single.

PM if you are interested!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi Lucie

seen your advert for someone to join your group, me and my wife are looking for somewhere, bit of a problem a bit older than you all, at 50 & 49 but when we do sailing events most of our mates are in there late 20s- 30s - we are both professional - surveyor and physio, line in Bromley, know the area very well camped at Les Gets, Morzine and Avoriaz a number of times - good skiers and can party like all skiers and sailors.
if you want give me a call on 07921 517 693 or Linda on 0775 380 4225
cheers
barry

ps if you could come back sooner as trying a number of places
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Lucie

Sounds like an awesome trip! Me and two friends are looking for a deal and this sounds right up our streets. We're 3 male working professionals aged 25, two of us are intermediate skiiers and one is a complete beginner (who has the coordination of pi$$ed 3 legged donkey so should provide us with some good afternoon entertainment NehNeh)

We're definitely up for some après-ski!

If you've still got the spaces available do you wana PM me and we'll have a chat about it?

Cheers

Si
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy