Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire recommendation Andorra, Pas De La Casa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

Its that time of year where I spam the forum (sorry about that!)

The misses is a very early intermediate skiier, and needs to hire skis for our trip to Pas De La Casa at the end of this month. She has her own boots and I wondered if anyone can recommend the best place to arrange your own ski rental from in Pas? We are staying at the Hotel Magic Pas (if that helps)

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I hired from the shop thats sits just as you turn into the large park at the main gondla just below the Euroski Hotel.
Means its very handy both for collecting them and leaving them back again.
Staff were very good,but name of the shop escapes me but do a search and am sure you should find them.
I pre booked using Snowbrainer as it works out much less.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Firsly Magic is v nice! (better then alot of Hotels in PAS - food ok which is good for PAS)

Simply walk across the road from where you will pay for the Ski Pass (Lift pass purchasing/information Bureau) you will see a lot of restuarants and shops. There is a great ski shop that Hire skis & poles at fair prices further down the road. Simply pay at the desk and go down stairs to get fitted. (if i remember rightly you normally have to leave a card or driving license or something as a guarantee) If your wife is just about intermediate i wouldn't bother about getting anything better then the basic skis. (dont forget to get on the scales before you go on your hols they always ask for your weight in kg)

As you are in the magic you wont need ski lockers so hopefully your sorted enjoy!

Paddies bar is a Laugh but usually packed, I prefer the last run down the red or blue run to the bars on the left hand side as you finish. You can sit out side and watch the fun (also their is a ski boot and ski locker service run by an irish lad whose reasonable if you dont want to walk up the Hill in the morning with all your gear.

Sorry i couldn't remember the name of the ski hire shop. I do remember the owner is a short bald french guy with a silly tuft of hair on the top of his head makes me laugh each time i see it. The shop has a little dog in it that greets most customers v cute!

Hope that helps

Dreadnaught
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy