Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travel insurance deals

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will do some shopping around, but thought I would quickly ask if anyone here has any recomendations on travel insurance?

We would like it to cover the misses and myself, and not just be winter sports but a full 1 year global cover.

Not only getting married this year and will have the honeymoon, but we also plan to travel a lot more this year with trips to Hong Kong, New York, Sydney and some EU weekend trips (we have been saving for ages!)

Can anyone recommend a good deal that will cover both of us, for all of this?

Thanks Snowheads!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am having a look at the Insure & Go annual worldwide Gold policy at the moment. But the Winter cover is only up to £1000. Is that enough....? It doesnt seem like it is. The policy is for the both of us, I am guessing the £1000 is not per person?

If the holiday was canx, I know that amount wouldnt cover the cost of the trip for both of us and think that even piste rescure for a broken leg could also rack up a bill of over £1000?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Neil, year long insurance that includes cover for ski holidays is one of the frequently discussed topics here on Snowheads. Searching for "insurance" will give you oodles of useful information.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Neil, Surely the £1K cover is just for equipment loss? It would be totally inadequate for medical cover!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Adrian, yeah sorry I imagine it is. Sorry about that.

I think your right Colin B, sorry thats me being stupid. I think I wil lgo with the Insure & Go annual worldwide cover. Not sure if I should go for gold or silver though.... Puzzled
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Columbus Direct Travel Insurance

Code: RT20

Just saved me and extra £10 off their price & I used Quidco for an extra 20%

If anyone is interested Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
just got back from a trip last night - one guy broke his arm second day and insurance company sorted everything out for him. he used virgin insurance. may be worth checking the cover they offer is what you require etc however the claims experience was quite good.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy