Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cancellation docs for insurance claim

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Back in november I caught a nasty chest infection about two weeks before a weekend skiing with friends in tines. Didn't get better but hoped it would clear by time to go. I waited until 5am on the Friday morningi was duento travel before giving up. I didn't cancel the car parking nor the swiss flights, instead just didn't turn up.

Insurance company has today asked for the cancellations of both the car park and flight. Also they want me to prove I haven't received any refunds from either as well.

Anyone been asked similar and got any ideas how to get such information out of an online system?

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sev112, going through a similar process now Sad cancelled flights, booked through lastminute.com, who told me they dont issue cancellation invoices - wont be using them again ever. Insurance co. want one to prove how much we are claiming for. Car hire cancelled and no refund of deposit, no paperwork either so in the process of getting something from them.

Luckily there is no time limit in which to submit the claim. Have to see the GP about getting the form filled in, and I bet theres a charge for that rolling eyes

Have received a cancellation invoice from the B+B in Utah - the loss is about £30, and the only place I wouldnt mind if I didnt see it as they are a small family business who would welcome us back next year. Nice to see they do things correctly though Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Got a cancellation from the small chalet, but i dont have an original booking with them as they are people we just phone up and turn up !

Put the form into the docs on Tue - you are right : £25 for a "sick note"

We'll see - it's about £230 in total so worth persevering on
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I hate trying to claim on insurance. Jump through this hoop, hop on one leg. There have been a number of times I have been unable to claim as I was unable to provide the correct proof.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy