Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer share Ramsau, Schladming, Filzmoos, etc, to Salzburg 14th Jan?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Bit of a long shot, but one of my party is travelling separately, and I was wondering if there is any one going the same way at the same time who would be willing to share a transfer and costs?

He is arriving at SZG at 17:40 on 8th Jan

Return flight leaves SZG at 10:20 on 14th Jan - It's this one which is the headache as it means a really early start by public transport from Ramsau.

Thanks in advance. snowHead

[Edited to make title clearer]

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 6-01-12 21:33; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bump!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nordicfan, We used these guys last year for Salzburg / Schladming transfers.

http://www.reisen-habersatter.at/transfer-buchen-en.php?a=1

You can book just one way if needed. The service was great, but online booking was slow and clunky and often failed at the payment stage! We rang and booked over the phone and they agreed we could pay by cash to the driver.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nightcap, That's very helpful - thanks. I had given up with the website.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nordicfan, Long shot here, but we stayed at a Brit owned chalet in Ramsau who run their own transfers to the airport if the groups staying are large enough. Slim chance they may be going to the airport at a similar time and could take an extra person for a reasonable fee? PM me if you'd like details.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes i agree,Habersatter is great.
I have used them several times,excellent and about 45 Euro return.
Just phone or email them !
Have fun,fab out there ! Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks all
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy