Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ESF Morillon - Payment through mail ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're going to Morillon for a week in february and amazingly enough my wife has agreed to come with us and try out skiing even though she absolutely hates it (she's never tried it before).

What I want to get for her is some ski school, probably with ESF, but when trying to book online I'm stumped as they want me to send a deposit through mail when booking a private lesson.
I can only imagine they mean to send it through physical postage, which isn't going to happen and strangely enough they will accept online payment when booking a group session.

I'd like for her to get a private lesson so she can feel as secure as possible when taking her first steps, but I just don't get the whole "send deposit through mail' thing.

So am I misunderstanding something, or should I simply wait until we're there to book a lesson ?
I don't really dare take her up on the mountain myself until she feels confident about the whole thing.

Any tips or do anyone think I should do things differently ?

And yes, I've sent them an email earlier which they have sadly not responded to.

Thanks !
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kallekalle, from experience of french ski schools generally you will get a faster response if you email them in french rather than english. Better still phone them, they will speak english, and pay the deposit by CC over the phone. HTH Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy