Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic livefit 120's

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know everyone will jump on this and send me straight to this or that boot fitter, but.......
I was just wanting to hear if anyone has used the atomic livefit boots. I suffer from fat, flat flippers and these "sound" like my ultimate dream (and heres where everyone jumps on me about getting proper fitted boots, please don't!!)
Just wanted to know if any good and if they were worth considering.
Many thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
flog873347,

we sold the 90 flex version of the boot last season, it works for the right foot and level of skier, the 120 is a stiffer version but not as stiff as many 120 flex boots on the market,

you haven't give nay information on your stats other than you have a "fat flat flipper" of a foot, what about your body weight, skier ability, what you like to ski etc, impossible to say with the limited info that you have given

so yes, if you want to hear that they are great then yes they, are but so is every other boot on any boot fitters shelf IF it fits YOUR feet
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CEM, Thanks for the info and that's what I imagined what the reply would be. But really wanted to know from anyone who had the livefit what they were like on their flippers!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hello Flog,

Sorry for late reply, I have the Livefit 120's as I have 'flippers' too (110 last...yes 110), they are amazing, 100% worthwhile, I've had several different boots (supposedly) for wide feet, I had them all stretched, bought moulded custom liners etc etc, it helped a bit but no-where near as much as getting these boots, cant praise them enough (I don't work for Atomic)

CEM is right about them not being a true '120' but the comfort makes up for any flex issues, unless you're competing in Sochi ?

I'm up Hemel SC a lot so if you're local let me know....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy